This is part of our Rug Purchasing Guide Series:
If you’ve had the chance to read through your Rug Purchasing Guide…
You’ll know more about rugs than 90% of most other people.
1. Determine The Right Size And Shape For Your Space
2. Check The Quality Of The Rug
3. Don’t Obsess Over the Knot Count
4. Consider The Rug’s Visual Attributes
5. Inspect The Condition Of The Rug
6. Consider The Age Factor
7. Familiarize Yourself With The Lingo
8. Decide Whether You Are Looking For A Decorative Piece Or An Investment
9. Get A Certificate Of Authenticity
10. Don’t Buy A Rug From the First Store You Visit
- Add a little warmth to your hallway or landing.
- Create the very best fine dining experience at home with a rug under your table and chairs.
- Fill a blank space with old-world charm and vibrant natural colors.
- Lift the mood of your biggest room at home and place a rug, front & center as a showpiece.
Catalina Rug, Inc
Customer Service: 866-254-0599
These are the top four things you simply must get right – before you make your purchase.